On Montauk will announce two winners every Wednesday in August.
In celebration of the majestic Montauk, the first ever Wine and Beer festival is making its way to the Montauk Yacht Club on August 26th. The event will feature many of the best wine and beer Long Island has to offer plus tons of local food and merchants who will be serving up your favorite local treats. Guests will enjoy unlimited samples for the entire session as well as live music, food and interactive games.
Check out www.cheersmontauk.com to purchase tickets and get $20 off when you use the code ONMONTAUK
How to Win:
Two random winners will be announced every Wednesday in August. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the event. Enter to win by registering here by 6 PM (EST) on Tuesdays in August. One winner will be announced each Wednesday via email, onmontauk.com, and Instagram.
Winners will Receive:
Entry for two people for one session, 5 ounce sample cup, unlimited samples of beer and wine, great music and access to delicious food, vendors & merchandise. Plus the magnificent Montauk views!
August 26, 2017
Session 1: 1:00 – 4:30pm
Session 2: 6:00 – 9:30pm
Montauk Yacht Club (On the Great Lawn)
32 Star Island Rd, Montauk, NY 11954
LIRR/ HOTEL SHUTTLE SCHEDULE TBA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter by registering for the promotion at onmontauk.com/cheersmontauk. No purchase necessary to enter. All information must be provided; incomplete entries are ineligible. Sweepstakes will run from July 30, 2017 until August 23, 2017. Only one entry per person and per email address. In the case of conflict, prize will be awarded to the owner of the email address. False or deceptive accounts or entries shall render to entry ineligible.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One winner will be determined from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 9:00 PM (EST), Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15 and Aug 22, by On Montauk. Winner will be notified by e-mail. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries.
3. PRIZE: Two tickets to the 2017 Cheers Montauk, Beer and Wine Festival, scheduled to be held on August 26, 2017, valued at $140.00 (total), will be awarded to one winner and is not transferrable. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value, selected in its sole discretion. Taxes and fees, if any, including all travel expenses, are the sole responsibility of prize winner. The Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to any prize Winner hereby releases the Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or monetary loss.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individual legal residents of the fifty United States and/or the District of Columbia who have attained the age of 21 years or older as of the promotion beginning date, excluding employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor, its respective affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNER AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner if the Affidavit and Release is not returned within two (2) days after notification by email or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the prize winner in the amount of the value of the prize, if greater than $600, for the tax year in which the prize is awarded. Each winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: This sweepstakes is void outside the United States, where prohibited or restricted by law or company policy and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage-due, misdirected or entries not received in time for the random drawing. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules. Any questions regarding the sweepstakes should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Inclusion of email address indicates permission to send notices from On Montauk. On Montauk will not rent or sell names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses or other contact information to third party advertisers. On Montauk will share names, e-mail addresses or other contact information with third party advertisers in connection with a joint promotion between On Montauk and the third party advertiser.
9. SPONSOR: Montauk Publishing, Inc., P.O. Box 2544, Montauk, NY 11954 email@example.com