BY ARIANA JASUTA
June 24, 2018
Montauk native and resident Ariana Jasuta is the beautiful architect and designer behind (and often IN) Kaileigh Swimwear. She shared 2018’s swimwear trends in our spring issue (see it at onmontauk.com) and here reveals her summer beach essentials. Stay tuned for more from Ariana in the fall issue and check her out at Kaleighswimwear.com.
These are my go-to beach/poolside items for those long, leisurely summer days in Montauk. A little forethought can really enhance the day.
- I always wear a Kaileigh Swimwear bikini (naturally) and bring my Whalebone X Kaileigh Swimwear rash guard top in case I want to hop on my surfboard.
- I usually wear something I can go from beach to BBQ in the afternoon, so this Amuse Society Kimono and One Teaspoon denim cut-offs are the perfect outfit.
- I never leave the house without sunscreen, usually Supergoop sun setting spray, or a good pair of sunnies, like these Warby Parkers.
- This cute L’petite bag from Poolside Bag is perfect for carrying all of my essentials after I’ve left the water.
- And I always bring this large Las Bayadas beach blanket to share with friends!